We are pleased to welcome you to the Jewish Museum Augsburg Swabia. We have developed a hygiene concept for both of our locations that serves to protect both you and our employees
Please note the following measures during your visit:
- Admission is limited to 12 persons in the location in the Center and to 15 persons in the Former Kriegshaber Synagogue
- please visit either alone or with your family/people you live with
- please arrange to meet a maximum of one other person on site
- hand sanitizer is available at the museum reception desk
- please wear a mask during the whole visit
- men are requested to bring their own headgear
- please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 to 2 meters from other people during the visit
- unfortunately, the hands-on stations cannot be used at the moment for hygienic reasons
- we currently offer group tours for a maximum of 5 people, observing the necessary safety distance
- the public guided tours and city walks take place under observance of the required security distance. The number of participants is limited, therefore registration is required. All dates can be found in our calendar of events.
We look forward to seeing you!